Monday, January 11, 2010

Faizal Tahir @ AJL -- lebiu Pejall!!! Yeehaaaww

And again, for the third year Faizal Tahir's song dapat masuk final for AJL. As usual, I would be double happy to sit in front of the tv (actually more like trying to control myself from jumping upside down..wakakakka) and wait for FT to perform. Lama la plak, dianye turn last. So, sesambil tu I continued to buat duit and layan the tamu that came last night. Hoh, tak tengok AJL sungguh orang nih..kuikuikui.

Then, my son called me..
"Mama.. Faizal Tahirrrr.."
And mefrom in front of my lappy, aku terus jumped to the tv..kuikui.. (bolehkah diimaginekan betapa huduhnya saat iteww..)

Arrghh..Pejall..Pejallll..
"Ish..Mama ni apaaa.." my sons were looking at me like oh-my-mom-did-it-again!
His performance sungguh taking my breath away..wakakakaka.. and I was like.. numb..ngee..terpaku tatkala melihat segalanya, but then my tangan still managed to click here and there.. hoh kan? Click amek gambo la dei!

Still terpaku in front of the tv until encik Hubby standing behind me pon tak perasan..
"Ish..ish.."
"Macam maikel jeksen la.."
"Ensem..."
"And look at the collar...FT... damn.. must get one of those.." kuikuikui..
And I bet Sharon pon must be just like me.. only she's crazier..wakakaka


What happen to his leg? Can anyone tell me? Ada kata kena buatan orang, ada kata main futsal.. Aiyaa.. need some clarification lah!


Dengan angin yang sepoi-sepoi language kat rambut dia.. uishh.. I should keep my hair right now.. kasi sama daa..wakakakaka...
I really need to keep my hair long right now..seriyess!!! Oh..ada ke ubat nak kasi panjang cepat haaa?


And those sunglasses.. harus cariii!! Seplo hengget pon jadi la.. babai to Paris Hilton's sunglasses..kuikuikui..and of course the collar yang hot in town gitu.. damn..should ask my tailor to do the kolar Cina for my next modern kurung and cari pin FT polak to put on it.. And look for a very short tudung and masukkan ke dalam.hahaha.. eh..jangan COBA tiru haa..

And the result.. macam taiiikkk... (mari marah aku wahai peminat2 Aizat) He got third place.. and the first place dapat kat Aizat which is berbaur politik juga..1 Malaysia and the so-called Juri Pro ada plak si sitot and Dato' Farid dah tentu la bes pren pada AR Yasmin.. so..kasi menang itu lagu, bley?


Takpe la encik Pejal, at least ada gak tempat.. harus download video ko nyanyi lagu ni masa AJL sbb tv aku yang sengal coverage pon sengal.. hoh! Haruskah pasang ASterok? Payah sungguh tinggal kawasan berbukit-bukau dan bergunung-ganang nih.

Not to worry, this year I am 100% sure Selamat Malam would also masuk the final for the next AJL. Make sure you put some pendinding around you so that orang dengki-dengki cannot kacau you somemore.. and remember..if you can't sing for final.. I am always available...wakakakka.. leh ganti hang la senang citer..wakakkaka..

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails