Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Art Class

This year, they asked me to teach Art. I just love to teach Art! Why? Because I could do a lot of things with the kids. When I was in Kuala Nerang, I bought a series of books for Art. When I transferred to Jitra, I never had a chance to use that book with the students... So, this is it! I am an Art teacher! Yeeeeehhaaaaa.. sungguh seronok!

Today is my second day teaching Art. My school has a special room for Art. But since I am so malas to look for the teacher in charge, so I just do it in class. Hari ni ngajo Seni Simetrikal.. (damn aku tak bukak HSP Seni pon.. main belasah je ni..) And the kids were so happy to do the activity. I also asked them to bring along extra shirt so that they will pakai and baju skola tak kotor.


Ok.. I did this..just to show them example. Macam renab lah!


Eager to do the Art with their shirts kat luar tuh..ahha


Nak tunggu kering.. uhuhu..lepak kat Reading Corner.


More masterpieces..hehehe

And today my timetable is so full.. Well, every Tuesday and Wednesday memang full. I just got 3 free periods.. Other full and pack macam tiada hari esok..Wakakaka.. Hari ni kena hantaq SKT A.S.A.P. The kerani reminded me..thanks beb..seb baik kasi aku ingat..kalu tak naya la dei..
Hari pun meeting Induk Ko-kurikulum. Habis kol 3.30. Hoh! Apa la meeting lama-lama...kematu montot we all weh!!! Sila la consider people's time okey!


Air oren yang super manis..can get diabetes la dei.. dihidangkan semasa meeting.. and also the nasi goreng kampung..sedap tuuu..

Sekian, bebelan aku arini.. :p

5 comments:

ONE ZABA said...

kalau masa kecik-kecik dulu....cikgu lukisan selalu bagi tajuk mudah je.

Tajuknya ialah... "BEBAS"

lukis la apa nak dilukispun...

Ateh said...

tak pening kapla...lengkali soh lukis kat dinding kelas ko plak...wakakak

Ticer Syah said...

oneZ:
tajuk bebas sangat berguna apabila cikgu kekeringan idea atau cikgu tak sempat nak wat persediaan! wakakakkaa

ateh:
aiyooo..taun ni insyaAllah selamat dari diconteng sbb dapat budak cerdik..waakakka.. tadi ada budak repot.. ticer..nengok ni ada kaki kat dinding.. aku rasa mcm nak sepak aje sapa letak kaki kat situ.. kuikuikui

Anonymous said...

Bagus jadi guru seni! Art is very important. 'Cause, the first thing humans do was/is to draw. The first main period of art movement pun is Cave Art, just drawings only. So actually, art is as important as Science, English and Math. Simply because if there's no art, there's no other subjects! (bakal guru seni berkata dengan penuh keyakinan!)

- Niece, yang sungguh comel! :)

Ticer Syah said...

wah..ko jadi anon plak..wakkakaka..

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails