Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!


I turn 30 today.. Urghh.. Getting a year older this time. 7 days ago was my husband 37th birthday. He told me that he's getting old. I said never mind, even though you are getting a year older, you are still sexy in my eyes. Hehehe..
Any plan for today? Don't know yet. I don't have the mood to celebrate my birthday. Because my exam date is just round the corner and my hubby is going to Indonesia this Saturday. Double boring. Huhu...
Anyway, happy birthday to myself. I am thankful for what I have today.. a wonderful husband, children, family, in-laws, friends, house, car, work, and all the wonderful things that had happened to me for the past 30 years. Happy birthday Syahidah!

P/S: Thanks for all the wishes that come from my family and friends. Luv u all :)

2 comments:

~Insan Biasa~ said...

Hepi besday fren....at least kat tangga 30 ko hampir memiliki semua...specially ko ade famili ko sendiri....ko ada suami and children....ko dah jadi isteri and ibu....bila nak tiba baby girl pulok? kukuikuikui....semoga panjang umur dan di murahkan rezeki serta bahagia sentiasa disisi ko, dunia dan akhirat....aaaamiiinnnnnn!

Ticer Syah said...

sapa polak yang sedih bebenor avatarnya..kekekek.. apa pon,aku sentiasa bersyukur dengan segala yang aku miliki. kadang2 bila kita terasa macam masih ada benda yang tak cukup dan tak dapat capai.. kita kena selalu ingat yang ada orang lain yang tidak bernasib baik macam kita. :)
nak dapat segalanya yang perfect is imposibble kan?

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails