Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gosh.. it's full!

I did not have the time to surf the internet a few days before Raya. This is because I was busy preparing things for Raya especially the kuih raya. My son, he's six now, demanding me to make him some kuih raya and of course I have to fulfil his wish eh.. huhu.. Today, after 5 days of Raya, I'm back to my house and now I have the time to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends and families. Sorry for being busy for such a long time (nearly a week ek..). I'm going to be busy for this month with the kursus and also the assignments that should be handed in at the end of this month...kuang..kuang...kuang..
Today is the first day I surf the net and I read my emails (until now).. I got 78 emails for the inbox and 117 emails inside the spam area.. huahuahua.. jenuh baca la dei.. So, guys.. stay tuned for further updates ok. (Depends on my kerajinan... wakakakkakaka)

Till then.. papai u alls

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails