Thursday, April 24, 2008

My activities for this week

Today gaji masuk... yeehaaa... Makcik kayooooOOOooOOoOooo... Alhamdullillah. Since aku dah merdeka, so I decided to continue my hobby -- that is blogging.. hehe. This week I was quite bz since it's examination for my school and myself. I had to prepare the questions (since last week), mark the papers and also I need to sit for my own OUM exams. Wahhh.. tiring bangat seh. Oh ye, good news.. Salman is now learning to walk. Paling jauh he can go around 4 steps...hehe.. so cute my pepi.. hikhik (masuk lif tekan sendiri daaa). Hmm... korang baca je la kat bawah. Aku tak larat nak elaborate dah.


Mama : Go Salman, go.... you can do it pepi...
Salman : I'm trying..I'm trying.. gosh, Mama.. u must be patient a bit ok. I'm nervous nih.


Mama : Say aaaa.... come Mama upah baby... good boy..
Salman : AaaAAaaa.. mana makanan nih.. takde pon..


Having an evening drive with my family.


Salman : Can I tekan-tekan too?
Mama : Heepp... awas yaa!


Yang ni mesti enterframe gak. I managed to finish this thing and paste it in my class. For pasting this big mounting board, you must use foam tape because it's stronger and last longer compared to double sided tape. Believe me!

So, itu je le buat kali ni. Aku dah fenin bangat ni.. Mau titon.. daaaa..

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails