1. Arrange the desks (depends on you.. wether u want to make it L-shape or island type..)
2. Paste the colourful manila card on the desks. U should choose the striking or florescent colours to make it look outstanding.
3. Take the cloth and fold it bertindan-tindan to make the skirting..hihi
4. Use the thumbtack and nail the folded part. U can see how by clicking the picture and zoom it.
5. No need to make the folding thing at the back of the desk.. to save the cloth laaa..
6. Paste some pictures on top of the table to make the surface useful. This can also enhance and reinforce the students' knowledge and vocabulary.
7. Lastly, put a layer of plastic to ensure the surface is clean and free of dirt. Hihihihi
Good luck guys!
These are some pictures that I recycled from the unused wall chart (it's already koyak, so I just take the pictures that still can be used)
View from the front of the class. I will paste more pictures on the cupboard so that the ugly cupboard will look nice and useful.
Can you see the folding area (tindan-tindan tu la dei)
I put the rubber mat (btoi ka utk tikar getah..kuikuikui) so that the students can read on the floor. They can also lie down if they want too..
Some old educational magazines that I took from the library. Still look good.
In future, I will put up more pictures, more words, alphabets just to make sure that they not just read but also memorize the stuff in class. This can make their learning interesting too. Till then, happy reading kids!!