Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Before and After

In conjunction to Karnival Bahasa Melayu, my library has been selected to be the venue for Story Telling Phase 1 and 2. Huhu. Last Tuesday, my GB came and told me to prepare the rooms for both events. Hohoho. Sakap banyak tarak, just look at these pictures.. hahaha.. before and after.

Memang la a bit tiring to prepare the rooms. At first GB said only one room, tapi satu lagi room she planned to have it in JQAF. Tapi kawasan tu has no electricity. Kang peluh tiak, sapa nak jawab. Jadi I terus jadi Mak Sanggup to prepare another room. It took me two days to complete the task, of course with the help of colleagues la. Mana leh buat sorang-sorang..leh pisan ko..

And I did ask 5 of my students yang big size to help me out. The next day, belanja depa lunch. Hehehe

Kanak-kanak riang yang teruja mengangkat pentas untuk Phase Two punya story telling.

So, kat bawah ni you can see the difference la kan. Serabut giler buat nih. Huhuhu..



And I would like to express my gratitude to my fellow friends, Mek Nah, Incik Poji, Incik Azman dan kiddies yang bertungkus-lumus tolong teacher selama dua hari. Huhu. Next time tolong lagi noh.. Semoga kudrat yang korang pinjamkan tu, mendapat pahala berganda dari Allah SWT.

Amin.. :)

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails