Monday, July 6, 2009

Rush hour.. chewah


Salman also busy doing his assignment with me.... yeah...mari kita melipat buku mama...

When it's time for me to finish up my assignments.. there would be a dozen of things that will come at once.. demanding to be done on the same time (not exactly the same... but almost.. almost). Can you imagine, the SBOA due date is next week (done), the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang is on the 15th (I am the translator and also the AJK persembahan) so I need to train these kids for the big day, and on the 18th... is my forth tutorial and also my mid term examination. Everything comes in one shot... really one shot... haha.. So dasat.. and as usual, I just love to work under pressure. I planned to complete my assignment by the end of this week and start doing my revision after that.. Can I make it through.. I don't know.. I just don't have the answer.. Hey.. I still got time to blog and also facebook-ing eh.. so dasat.. dare to complain somemore aaa...
And for the assignment.. I have done half of it.. the other one I just need two days to complete it.. *wink wink* (dream on babe...dream on...). Eh.. only two...hehehe.. there's another one.. but the due date is on the 1st of August.. still got time to yo-ya yo-ya..ahhahaha.. melampau!

Ya Allah, ya Tuhanku.. berikanlah aku petunjuk dan hidayahmu.. Aminnn...

1 comment:

~Insan Biasa~ said...

Wakakakaka......oittt syah...sekali lagi la....
"kita serupa....kita serupa....."

bengang gilo den ....raso cam tak cukop segalo2 eeehhh...but still have time to blogging and facebook-ing....

addicted suda...manyak susa oooooo....wakakakaka

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails