Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Surprise for Mama

Last Thursday, I fetched Adam from his school. While waiting for me, he was playing kicking and side-kicking with his friends. I was so angry because I could see that the dirt are all over his trousers. I honked him twice but he didn't realize it. I stepped out from the car and called him.. still no respond.. he was busy playing with his friends..

"Adam..."
"Adaaaammm.."
"ADAAAAMMMM !!!"

Then, he heard me. He was so scared to death to see at my angry face. He rushed to the car, opened the door and sat quietly. I could see that he wanted to cry. (Now you know that I'm so fierce with my kids eh)
I asked him about what he did just now. He kept quiet and just stared at his shoes. Then, of coz la, I started my khutbah all the way to our house.. Terer aku ni bagi khutbah.

Then, I asked him..
"Adam beli apa plak hari ni?"
"Beli nasi lemak aje"
"Ait.. bukan ke rombongan depa bagi makanan dah.. kenapa nak kena beli?"
"...."
"Membazir tau.. makan tengahari ni Adam makan aje nasi lemak tadi..mama tamau beli nasi lain kat Adam.. paham?"
"...."
I could see that he wanted to cry.. maklumle tak dapat le nak makan ABC peberet dia time nih.. hoho.. kijam kan aku...

Setibanya di rumah...
"Cepat makan, then mandi.. amik towel dulu baru mandi.. pastu Adam makan nasi yang beli kat skola tadi!"
"..."

He quickly went to the dining table and eat, then mandi-mandi and aku pon dah cool down.. But still murmuring about his dirty trousers... tencen sebab susah mau basuh dei.. kena sental.. huhu.
"Patut la baju Adam selalu kotor.. Adam main macam gitu.. Penat tau dak.. bla bla bla baa baa black sheep jugakkk...!"

After he knew I had cool down, he said something..
"Mama.. Adam ada surprise untuk Mama"
"Surprise apa plakk..."
"Ada la.. mana leh habaq.. Adam letak dalam kete"
"Pi la amik"
"Kete kunci dak Ma?"
"Kunci kot.. Adam bukak la sendiri"
.....
He walked in with something behind his back. Then.. he showed the thing..
"Ni.. untuk Mama.. Adam sayang Mama.."
At this moment, I was so touched to see his face smiling broadly at me. I nearly cried to see this thing.. It's a flower. So cute with a cutey bear attached to it. Papa dia pon tak pernah nak wat surprise macam nih.. huh!
Kesian my son, kena berleter ngan aku sampai nangis, then tak dapat makan favourite ABC dia..



Pehtu soalan cepu emas..
"Adam amik mana duit beli ni?"
"Duit Adam laa.."
"Ok.. tadi Adam bawa RM3. Beli nasi seringgit.. tapi duit baki Adam ada RM2"
He smiled and answered,"Sebenaqnya, nasi tu cikgu bagi masa rombongan..Bunga tu seringgit ja"
"God.. Adam lain kali jangan tipu Mama.. tak baik tau dak.. kalau tipu berdosa.. masuk neraka, tak tau. Kalau cakap betul-betul takde orang nak marah Adam. Paham tak?"
He just nodded.

So, macam mana? Sometimes I could be so mean eh! Apa pun, thank you sayang for that lovely gift. Murah takpe, at least ingat jugak.. bukan macam Papa.. kena letak reminder kat henpon baru nak ingat.. Huhu! Kita tunggu aje apa Papa nak present for Mother's Day. Hmmm...

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails