Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Last night was one of niece's birthday. She turned 8 ( I think...hehe). The food was good ( I couldn't comment on the food because I only ate the satay and 3 bites of cakes..huhu). Tapi satay memang superb. Hehe.. My mom-in-law also celebrated her 65th birthday. I haven't buy anything for her. Tak dan beli la...sorry mama. I was thinking of buying her either a new scarf or a set of brooch. My sis-in-law bought a Sembonia sandals... waduh.. glamer bangat. Nak beli handbag.. aku rasa mak mentua aku ni banyak dah handbag dia...kuikui.. so.. tengah berpikio-pikio nih

Well.. what is your suggestion? Comment la sket.. asik jadi silent reader aje.. hehe


The birthday girl. Aku bg towel oren tuh.. ada flower lagi.. somel..


My SIL, FIL tengah mengadap kek.


Kak Teh, Hazman, Kak Ngah (the bday girl's mom) and Sofienaz (the birthday girl)

Aku polak bercadang nak wat birthday party kekanak riang aku either this month or next month. InsyaAllah. Nak sambut untuk 3 orang sekali senang.... haaa.. So, kepada sesiapa yang dijemput tu siapkan hadiah untuk 3 orang ok.. Budak 6 tahun, 4 tahun and 1 tahun.. waakakakakkaka (tak malu nih..kuikui)

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails