Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!



Hi all,


I would like to take this golden opportunity to wish my beloved hubby... "Happy 35th Birthday". His birthday was on the 12th November 1971. To my hubby, I hope that you will be success in whatever you do. I would like to say thank you for all your love, courage and also support. May God bless you always, B! I also would say I'm sorry for not cooking for you 24-7..hehe.. always leaving you for outstations and also wishing from you something that are sometimes impossible for you to grant it. Huhu.. Apa pun, thank you for everything that you'd done for me. You are the greatest gift from Allah to me and I hope that you and me will stay forever till death do us apart. Amin..
(P/S: Kepada wanita2 di luar sana...: Jgn cuba2 mau menggoda laki gue..nanti akan gue karate sampai terbang atap bumbung lo!)

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails