Friday, July 17, 2009

It's back again!


Move!

I am so bored with these things now. Really need to do something rather than facing this thing for the whole week. Hoho.. I have another two weeks to finish this(this Saturday I have to submit one).... and the day after tomorrow(Saturday la tu) is my Mid Term exam, which I haven't sentuh any of the topics... ok, ok.. not to say haven't sentuh, but I haven't digest the contents properly yet. Huhu.. Sometimes, I feel like I want to stop pursuing my studies.. ya la.. I have trouble to juggling with my time since I am not a good time juggler. And sometimes I can become someone else when I am a bit tense which is not good too.

How long.. eh.. next year dah graduate.. but then it looks like forever. So, help me God!

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails