Sunday, April 12, 2009

Minggu Pecah Kepala!


The entrance of the Exam Hall

This is the head crashing week. So, I better sit back and calm down. After several days of filling in the input inside my cute head, I nearly surrendered myself. I kept on doing other things instead of doing my revision... I couldn't read any longer and I think my head is screaming.. STOP.. STOP! You are killing the not-so-clever brain here!

This Thursday will be the end of my suffering week. And I can continue marathon blogging as usual. Wakakakaka.. Oppps.. cannot laugh besar-besar.. nanti ilmu keluar!


From inside the hall


So damn tired after finish goreng-ing in the exam. Probability to get A this time is 50-50 because I couldn't remember lah. Adakah kerana aku termakan semut?
Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Ok..layan aje aku yang tengah sengal nih.. Hoho..

P/S: Kualiti gambaq agak sengal sebab aku guna kamera phone yang tak bermegapixel. Hoho..

2 comments:

jane said...

salam mamacute,

dari jeliran lidah pun sudah dapat dibaca tahap kepetakan tuannya. haha!!

Ticer Syah said...

HOH! Wakakakkakaka.. tau takpe.. tp diriku tetap tak memahami apakah itew kepetakan.. hoho.. bahasa baru la itew.. kekekek

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails