Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jalan-jalan area Kuala Kedah

Yesterday, my cousin wanted to eat the Laksa Telok Kechai. So, while waiting for her hubby to get back from Pokok Sena, she kemas-kemas my rumah (my little garden, my kitchen and even my fridge..kuang kuang kuang). Rajin sungguh mek nih. Tak dan aku nak snap gambo. Hehe..
We started our journey at 5.45 pm using two cars. After we entered the highway, suddenly Epah gave us signals to stop our car. I was curious. It seemed like something had happened. Well, well.. it's Adam, who was in the car with Kakak's family. He accidentally swallowed a 20 sen coin. He was crying and telling us that the coin was inside his throat...
"Ada kat sini... huwaaaaaaaa..."
"Macam mana leh jadi?"
"Dia nak wat magic show, then dia tertelan duit!"
"Ya Allah.."

We were panicked like hell. We tried to make him muntah.. tapi tak berjaya. So, my hubby told us to go the nearest hospital. Inside my car, I tried to call Dr Farid but then it was Hari Raya, and the doctor for sure lah cuti. We stopped at the next exit. I sms-ed Epah to ask Adam's condition. He told me that Adam had stopped crying and Adam told him that the coin sudah masuk dalam perut. Polaaakk...
Then, we asked Adam to drink. He seemed okay at the moment. He said...
"Dah masuk dalam perut dah"
We laughed and asked whether he wanted to eat laksa. He said okay and we cancelled our trip to the hospital and went to Kuala Kedah.


Jalan Kola Kedah


Jambatan Kampung Tok Pasai.. jangan dok carik pasai nooo..


Sunset atas jambatan.


Tunggu laksa... tapi ni bukan le kedai yang ngetop tu.. ni kedai biasa2 aje. Kedai ngetop tu tutup sebab cuti Raya.. rugi2.. si Kakak tensen.. haha


Bergambar kat depan Kota Marina. Hehe.. Budak telan duit syiling sakit mulut plak dah..

So, today we went to the clinic sebab Dr Farid dah ada. Adam sakit mulut. Kat tepi bibir dia macam kering and berdarah. I tot penyakit kuku dan mulut.. tapi aku nengok kukunya ok aje. So, Dr Farid cakap anak aku kurang vitamin. Huhu.. Tu la.. soh makan N4K tamau.. sikalang dah kureng vitamin.. huhu. My hubby told the doctor about the incident that happened yesterday. The doctor said..

"Bila dia berak, you tadah dengan kertas. Then korek2 tengok2 kalau ada syiling tu keluaq. Bila dah keluaq, you cuci syiling tu and framekan.."

Cess.. ku pikirin apa tadi..

Just now, Adam poo-poo. I did just what the doctor told me. Aku hampir termuntah hijau. Uweeekkk.. The worst thing is.. the coin was not even there! Shit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Syoknya bercuti. Cikgu bercutilah lama-lama lagi. Boleh kami keluar ke pejabat lewat-lewat sedikit:)

Ticer Syah said...

sahih tanak terperangkap dalam jem.. wakakakkaka.. bes woo coti2 malaysia.. kekeke

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails