Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aku memang Laid-back Doer.. wakakakkaa

Yesterday my phone was on silent mode. I received so many calls especially from my sister, Arrpek and also a friend Zuraini. Arrpek as usual was asking for Salman. She loves to talk to Salman. Hehe.. Zuraini was asking for her translation. Kuikuikui. She gave me a few days earlier. I almost forgot about it. So, I told her that I will translate her brochure today. Well.. I was lucky because her brochure was only two page length. Just now I took nearly an hour to translate her brochure. Wakakakaka.. In the end.. I have to admit that I really am a Laid-back Doer... wakakakakka.. So, Zuraini... sorry for keeping you waiting!
I remembered when I was in my critical period (time assignment le nih), I could finish my assignment in the nick of time eventhough at first I don't think I could do it on time. Dasat tol Laid-back Doers nih.. kuang kuang kuang...

At work too, they prefer it when it’s all go and they can act out their purposeful manner to the full. They have no problem handling several tasks at once and they blossom out in crisis situations!

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails