Thursday, November 27, 2008

Soalan macam ^&*%&*%^%()*

I finished my first paper that was the Communication Skills for ESL Teachers. The first 10 questions were quite ok. I hated the Part B and C because I had to answer 5 out of 7 essays. I really hate the question when it was written like this..

1. a) Why are meanings of words considered arbitrary in communication?
b) Provide an example to support your answer.
(20 marks)

2. a) Briefly explain an error and a mistake.
b) Provide an example of a common type of error correction feedback used by teachers involve reformulating the student's sentence.
(20 marks)

This one is much crazier..

1. a) Describe two types of teacher explanations.
b) The five principles of informative speech can also be applied to teaching situations. Discuss two principles and how they can be used in your teaching.
(20 marks)

Only two-line questions for 20 marks!.. And I needed to answer FIVE of this type of question. Peluh tiak menjawabnyer... wakakakkkaaka. So, what did I do? Goreng beb.. jangan tak goreng.. jangan hangus sudah. This is the rule of answering exam papers.. Never leave any questions unanswered. If you don't know the answer, just write anything that could make sense.. Out of 20.. at least you get 5-8. Half a loaf is better than none. Haha

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails