Thursday, October 16, 2008

End of the world


A few days ago my friend told me about her student's problem. Her student got pregnant. I was so surprised. In my mind I was saying.. "Eh, this is Kedah.. still got this problem eh." Huhu.. I was thinking that my state wouldn't face any of this kind of problem. For me, this state should be free of any social problems.. but hey, with the use of internet kinda of thing, nothing is imposibble and everything is just a click away.
Then, my friend went to the girl's house and she said that what surprised her more is that the girl's parents did not feel anything about it and they didn't even care about the problems that had occured their daughter. Huhu.. The world is really coming to an end!
I don't know what to say about it. I'm not a saint, but then I think if the girls mostly teenagers would think wisely, they would not dare to even try to have sex before marriage. Okay, you may call me an ortodox, but then if you think that you gonna have a good breed of next generation, then you should try to avoid this kind of thing.. Good men are meant for good ladies ok! I still believe in this. If you think this way.. "Ala.. zaman dah berubah, dunia dah maju" so, just imagine for the next 10-20 years, your grown-up child comes to you and says..
"Hey, mama! I got pregnant! Yeay!"
What shall you say?
"Congrats my sweety, I'm proud of you! You just follow my footsteps very well darling. Last time, I was getting pregnant too but then too bad my mom wacked me up!"

People had once told me that if you had an out of wedlock child, you gonna have 7 generations of out of wedlock child in future. This means that, your child and grandchildren and great grandchildren and great-great granchildren will do the same thing like what you did! Dasat kan?

Please girls, don't try to fuck around with your boyfriend/s okay. These men will never ever take the responsibility if you get pregnant. If they do want to marry you, then, I just hope that you gonna live happily ever after?(Which I don't think so!) After all, when they found out that you got the alien inside your not-so-flat stomach, I strongly believe they will accuse you of not being extra careful and they will have to bid you farewell. Who wants to have kids at the age of 16 or 19? Get a life kids! Never ever trust your boyfriend/s!

And please take this note with you...
"JALAN MENUJU KE NERAKA MEMANG PENUH DENGAN KEINDAHAN!"
-The road to hell is usually full of beauties and delicacies-

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails