Thursday, December 13, 2007

More ways to make your Reliv drinks tasty.

Salamz all...
It has been quite some time I didn't post any latest stories/info/journal...hehe.. well.. a few days ago, my sister called me and I asked her on how to make the NOW FOR KIDS drinks to become tasty. So,this is what she told me to do..

Relivicious 5
Now For Kids Rawksss!
created by Faizah Ibrahim

1 scoop of Now For Kids
1 teaspoon of Sunquick Orange
4-5 small ice cubes
225 ml of cold water

How : Blend everything in a blender and serve chilled.


Then I tried some other portion to make the magical drinks. Hehe :p

Relivicious 6
Now For Kids Bandung
created by Syahidah Ibrahim..hehe

1 scoop of Now For Kids
1 tablespoon of rose syrup
4-5 small ice cubes
225 ml of cold water

How : Blend everything in a blender and serve chilled.

My hubby really love the Innergize Syrmonize (Syrup + Lemon..hehe).
He was asking where did I get the lemon to make the drink... I just said... Owhh.. Innergize la darling.. hehe. He said.. Hmm.. tasty la... sedap.
This is how you do it.. Good luck guys!


Relivicious 7
Innergize Syrmonize
created by Syahidah Ibrahim...hehe

1/2 or 1 scoop of Innergize
1 tablespoon of Rose Syrup
4-5 small ice cubes
225ml of cold water

How : Blend everything in blender and serve chilled.

You guys should try this at home.. And the amount of the rose syrup is up to you actually. I would recommend the F&N Rose Syrup. (I didn't get any commission by revealing this brand..ok! I just love the F&N Syrup). If you want to throw a party, you should try and serve this drinks to your guests.. They'll love it for sure! You will have fun without getting tired easily.(It's a drink for energy remember?!)

So..good luck you guys! By the way, my dear friend Suriaty... have you contact Hana? Hehe...

No comments:

God Bless Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails